Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip is easy to make at home. You can make it tonight for your family or make a big ol' batch for your next party. Our Applebee's Recipe for Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip tastes just like the original you get at Applebee's.
Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
This is really good and so easy to make that you will find yourself making it for every party -- much to the delight of your guests!
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped Spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can Artichoke Hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan-Romano Cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- Pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8" X 8" dish).
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
4. Serve with chips or bread and enjoy.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Applebee's...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Applebees Spinach Dip is by GoodiesFirst - http://www.goodiesfirst.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License.