Applebee's Bruschetta Burger RecipeHere is what the Applebee's Menu had to say about the Applebee's Bruschetta Burger
Bruschetta Burger: This 100% Angus burger is juicy, robust – and like no other. It’s crowned with a zesty pesto sauce and fresh bruschetta mix, and set on thick wedges of mozzarella. Served between grilled focaccia bread for a delicious crunch and crispy garlic fries sprinkled with shaved Parmesan complete this new classic
- 1 pound lean Ground Beef
- 3 teaspoons Montreal Steak Spice
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Oatmeal
- 6 Focaccia Bread
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Basil Pesto
- Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 -12 tablespoons Tomato Bruschetta Topping (See recipe below)
- Combine ground beef,steak spice, egg and oatmeal.
- Form into patties.
- Grill patties over medium heat turning frequently for approximately 5 minutes per side.
- On one half of the Focaccia bread spread the mayonnaise and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Heat bun until cheese is melted.
- Place the cooked burger patty atop the side of the bun with the mozzarella cheese on it.
- Top the burger patty with basil pesto followed by Tomato Bruschetta Topping - 1-2 tablespoons to taste.
Tomato Bruschetta Topping
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon Seasoning Salt
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Basil, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon Oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- Combine everything and mix well.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Applebee's...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
The Photo of Applebee's Bruschetta Burger is by wEnDy - wEnDaLicious and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License.