Applebee's Bourbon Street Steak is really easy to make at home. You can make a few tonight for your family or even throw some on the grill for your next pool party. Our Applebee's Recipe for Bourbon Street Steak tastes pretty darn close to the ones you enjoy at Applebee's.
Applebee's Bourbon Street Steak Restaurant Recipe
- 1/2 cup bottled steak sauce (Or, if you like, you can make your own. We have a recipe for Homemade A1 Steak Sauce on Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes. Click HERE to try it.)
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey (Okay, look here -- You can use any ol' bourbon you want. It's your life. But may we recommend you try some good Kentucky Bourbon. You won't be sorry.)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Combine all the ingredients except the steaks in a baking dish or resealable plastic storage bag
- Mix well.
- Add the steaks
- Cover (or seal) and refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Applebee's...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Fire Grilled Ribeyes is by WmJR and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) License.