Applebee's Chardonnay Mushrooms RecipeIngredients
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 pound fresh Mushrooms - Cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup Chardonnay
- 2 Tablespoons dried Parsley
- Sauté mushrooms and garlic in butter, stirring often, for 4 minutes, or until soft; season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off heat and immediately pour Chardonnay onto mushrooms.
- Add parsley and toss to coat.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Applebee's...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Mushrooms is by David Erickson - http://pinterest.com/deerickson/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License.